New York - Powerball Numbers Drawn; Jackpot Was At $325M

Published on: November 24, 2012 11:20 PM
By: AP

New York - Lottery officials say the winning Powerball jackpot numbers have been drawn, and they are 22-32-37-44-50 and Powerball 34.

The estimated Powerball jackpot was at $325 million, the fourth-largest in the game’s history.

Under that amount, a single winner’s cash payout would be nearly $213 million before taxes.

Recent Powerball winners include an Iowa couple that won a whopping $202 million on Sept. 26. A week later, a Delaware resident picked all six numbers for a $50 million payday.

New York, NY - New York City is stepping up efforts to help small businesses struggling after Superstorm Sandy. Mayor Michael Bloomberg announced a new $5.5 million... Washington - As conflict erupted in Gaza last week, Israel's officials and supporters embarked on what proved a successful diplomatic and media campaign to ensure the...

Nov 25, 2012 at 01:02 AM ourvoice Says:

My friend won one number plus power ball number. Does anyone know whether she can get something for that?

Nov 25, 2012 at 03:11 AM Chaveirim Says:

ourvoice Says:

Yep, that and a token will get her on the Subway...

Nov 25, 2012 at 03:15 AM shaye1566 Says:

yes 4 dolars

Nov 25, 2012 at 03:17 AM sober247 Says:

ourvoice Says:

4 dolars

Nov 25, 2012 at 07:21 AM 5Downer Says:

No one won. Next drawing $425 Million.

Nov 25, 2012 at 09:02 AM My Take Says:

Who needs all that money? Most people who win the lottery do not have better lives afterwards. Some just squander it and have nothing left. Others have other misfortunes. If I would win,, I would like to give most of it away to different tzeddakas, yeshivas, my children etc. I think that now is not the time to be so gashmiusdik as we wait here in golus for Moshiach. We are only here temporarily so why do we need to amass so much stuff, such fancy homes and cars and vacations etc.

Nov 26, 2012 at 12:35 AM TexasJew Says:

#6- do me a favor and don't buy a ticket.