Manchester, England - Third Suspect In Custody In Anti-Semitic Manchester Beating; Victim Released From Hospital
Manchester, England - The third suspect in the vicious beating of a 17 year old Jewish teen this past Saturday night has turned himself into the authorities.
As previously reported on VIN News, the Greater Manchester Police already has two teens in custody for the attack that fractured Moshe Fuerst’s skull and left him with a brain clot that required emergency surgery.
Because of his age, police declined to name the 17 year old from Prestwich who turned himself in this afternoon. The teen was arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm and violent disorder.
All three teens arrested in the attack, which is being treated as a hate crime, remain in custody for questioning.
Moshe Fuerst continues to recover from the attack and was released today from Salford Royal Hospital.
“Our joy is complete,” Moshe’s father Rabbi Michael Fuerst told VIN News. “Moshe is home.” “The GMP deserves to be praised for their quick action in bringing these thugs to justice.”
More of today's headlines“Gaza City - A Palestinian-Canadian doctor has created a low-cost stethoscope using a 3-D printer, the first in a series of inventions he hopes will help alleviate...” Gaza City - Doctor In Blockaded Gaza Makes Stethoscope With 3-D Printer “Washington - The White House says President Barack Obama has told advisers he wants to let 10,000 Syrian refugees into the U.S. in the coming budget year. The U.S...” Washington - Obama Wants To Let 10,000 Syria Refugees Into US