Jerusalem - Sudanese Muslim Attempts To Strangle Israeli On Ethiopian Airlines Flight

Published on: November 4, 2015 09:32 AM

Jerusalem - The Foreign Ministry revealed on Tuesday that a Sudanese Muslim attempted to strangle an Israeli passenger aboard an Ethiopian Airlines flight from Chad to Ethiopia last week.

HAARETZ.com (http://bit.ly/1l7C5NV) reports that 54-year-old Arik Zenouda said he was attacked from behind by the Sudanese assailant who slammed him over the head with a metal tray and then began strangling him during the plane’s descent into Addis Ababa.

“He hit me on the head with a metal tray, shouting ‘Allah Akhbar’ amd ‘Itbach al Yehud,” Zenouda said.

Before losing consciousness Zenouda’s screams managed to draw the attention of the flight crew who intervened and detained the attacker until he was turned over to Ethiopian authorities.

West Bank - A Palestinian rammed his vehicle into an Israeli police officer in the West Bank on Wednesday, seriously injuring him before he was shot and killed, police... Giv'at Ze'ev, Israel - Hundreds of people barricaded themselves inside a synagogue slated for demolition in the West Bank settlement of Givat Ze’ev on Tuesday...

Nov 04, 2015 at 10:12 AM alterknaker Says:

I wonder what the beginning of the story wss, no one just stands up especially on a flight having a go on someone for nothing. I assume that there was some earlier verbal exchange with 1 another, again thats my assumption, that's not to judge the Sudanese YIMACH SHEMO'NIK for hitting the israeli man, and HOW did he get hold of a METAL tray on a flight, I've never seen such a thing o. A plan,, ,

Nov 04, 2015 at 10:16 AM BuckyinWisconsin Says:

And so it starts.

Nov 04, 2015 at 11:08 AM Anonymous Says:

alterknaker Says:

Muslims don't need stories to attack jews

Nov 04, 2015 at 11:15 AM Aron1 Says:

alterknaker Says:

You're so right! In every attack on Israelis there was a prior verbal confrontation. I mean, why else would a Muslim attack? To suggest otherwise would be as idiotic as some of the comments on VIN.

Nov 04, 2015 at 12:02 PM Simcha Says:

alterknaker Says:

Yeeeeaaaa! You are so enlightened!
"No arab just gets up in the street and stabs a Jew, Run over a Jew, murder a Jew etc... for NOTHING"
Are you delusional?

Nov 04, 2015 at 01:06 PM Anonymous Says:

alterknaker Says:

Ignoramus, you think a muslim need s a reason to attack a Jew?!

Nov 04, 2015 at 01:07 PM Anonymous Says:

Simcha Says:

Yeeeeaaaa! You are so enlightened!
Are you delusional?

Not too smart...

Nov 04, 2015 at 01:23 PM Anonymous Says:

Simcha Says:

Yeeeeaaaa! You are so enlightened!
Are you delusional?

Are you delusional? How would the Sudanese know that the man was Israeli or a Jew? Was he wearing a t shirt that said "Hit me, I'm Jewish?" It is obvious that something happened before that let the Sudanese man know that an Israeli was on the plane. You should think, at least fir 10 seconds, before posting.

Nov 04, 2015 at 03:16 PM Anonymous Says:

Oh yeah, you must be right.,,,he screamed in arabic "kill the Jew," and "allah is great," because they had an argument over pushing the headrest back, right? What is wrong with you?!?!?!

Nov 04, 2015 at 06:49 PM golani Says:

lets see the guy was a 54 yr old man i dont think he was looking for a fight .we have to wake up before its too late, this was obviously an anti-semitic attack and its going to keep happening whether in israel or europe or in crown heights.

Nov 05, 2015 at 06:49 AM Normal Says:

Funniest comments ever ! Some of you are so open-minded your brains have fallen out.