Rockland County, NY - Hate Filled Diatribe Says Jewish Talmud Study Sucks Life From Gentiles And Causes Tragedy And Drug Abuse

Published on: January 5, 2016 10:30 AM

Rockland County, NY - Ramapo Police are investigating a bizarre letter that was faxed anonymously to at least two local village halls, warning that Torah study by Jews drains the life out of gentiles and causes them to be stricken with misfortune.

The printed letter was received by both the Wesley Hills and Pomona village halls on Friday, January 1st.  With offices closed for the holiday, the fax was discovered on Monday morning by employees reporting back to work after a long weekend off, who contacted the Ramapo Police Department.

The full page letter was written entirely in capital letters and made disturbing allegations.

“When the Orthodox Jews and the Hasidic Jews recite the Talmud, they siphon away ‘life’ from the ‘Goyim’ (Christians) and transfer it to themselves and their immediate family.  That is why, in the yeshiva high schools, the yeshiva boys recite the Talmud from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM daily. This causes tragedies and accidents to Christian families and to other righteous gentiles in America and worldwide.

“The religious Jews are at war with the ‘Goyim’, and the Talmud is their weapon. The Talmud gives the Jews Satanic and demonic powers to snatch the souls out of the heads of boys and girls of all faiths (Christian, Moslem, Hindu and Buddhist.) These soul-less children then become drug addicts or commit suicide, while the religious Jews sing and dance in their yeshivas and synagogues and multiply like rodents.”

The letter singles out Lubavitcher chasidim, saying that in years past they would kidnap Christian boys and cut off their genitalia, in order to “instill terror in the hearts of the ‘Goyim.’”

The document offers a solution to the perceived threat that seems eerily reminiscent of World War II.

“These Chasidic and Orthodox Jews are a severe danger to civilized society. They need to be placed on reservations under the supervision of the United Nations. They should be given physical work to keep them occupied. They should not be allowed to recite the Talmud ever again. This will result in a better, more peaceful, happy life for all ‘Goyim’ and for all people of free will in America and worldwide. Thank you and G-d bless you all.”

In a VIN News interview, Lieutenant Mark Emma said that Rockland County Sheriff’s Computer Crimes Unit has been called in to try to identify the sender.

“We are trying to track down the phone number, hoping it will lead us to the sender,” Lieutenant Emma told VIN News. “Emails are easier to track because they have an IP address, but fax machines are older technology so it’s not so easy.”

Lieutenant Emma categorized the letter as both “irrational” and “anti-Semitic.”

“When someone says that someone reciting the Talmud is sending signals to someone else’s head, to me that is not rational, even if it is grammatically well written,” observed Lieutenant Emma.

Ramapo Police are treating the letter as a possible threat.

“Anytime we get anything of this kind, especially in this day and age with all the things that are going on worldwide, we take it seriously,” said Lieutenant Emma. “There is a fine line between freedom of speech and threatening and this can definitely be seen as a threat and can stir up people who are irrational.”

Marshall Katz, mayor of Wesley Hills, said that in addition to calling the police, the village had reported the threat to the Anti Defamation League.

“When I first saw it and started thinking about what it said I knew I had to do something about it,” said Katz, an Orthodox Jew.  “What really scared me about it was that it was well written with no spelling errors.  Usually someone who is mentally unstable will make mistakes but I don’t see that here. This was written by someone intelligent but filled with a lot of hate.”

One Wesley Hills village employee described the letter as “a shocker.”  Katz described the letter as extremely upsetting.

“What really scared me was at the end, was where it talks about putting Jews in camp and putting them to work,” said Katz.

Washington - One U.S. troop was killed and two wounded in fighting Tuesday in southern Afghanistan, the U.S. military command in Kabul said. The fighting, which... Jerusalem - Rabbi Dr. Yehuda Cooperman, founder of the prestigious Michlalah-Jerusalem College for Women in Bayit Vegan, died Monday in Jerusalem at age 86. Rabbi...

Jan 05, 2016 at 10:41 AM MMNSY Says:

Idiotic letter. I assume it was written by an x-chasidish yid. Nebach. I have never come across anything in the Talmud or Torah teaching us that we are at war with other relegion...

Jan 05, 2016 at 10:44 AM bubii Says:

This is sicker then sick,beyond the pale.

Jan 05, 2016 at 10:45 AM Yoyou44 Says:

Not sure where he studied Talmud... But at the times I studied Talmud, I was taught the opposite... To respect all individuals regardless of faith. Letter written by a total moron.

Jan 05, 2016 at 11:01 AM wsbrgh Says:

Bs'd. Don't be shocked or upset. Just do a chassidic dance and rejoice that this evil meshugina has gone nuts and his soul hsnatched .as been

Jan 05, 2016 at 11:26 AM Anonymous Says:

MMNSY Says:

"I have never come across in the Talmud.." Maybe because you didn't learn the Talmud.

Jan 05, 2016 at 11:38 AM yaakov doe Says:

I thought I'd heard all of the allegations made against us over the years, but there are some new ones in the letter. I
never heard that we snatched souls out of heads or mutilated non Jewish boys before. The grammar and punctuation is not what one would see from an ex chassidish Yid, but rather from a sick educated non Jew.

Jan 05, 2016 at 11:53 AM Anonymous Says:

MMNSY Says:

Sounds more like it was written by a bitter, fabisin, senile, elderly never religious woman.

Jan 05, 2016 at 11:25 AM ayinglefunadorf Says:

Well, lets trash the Koran first than the Talmud. I am not surprised at all.

Jan 05, 2016 at 12:17 PM sechelyoshor Says:

I guess the writer of this insane screed never hear of Rabbi Samson Raphael Hirsch who quotes the Talmud throughout his commentaries and sees the mission of the Jewish People to be a Light Unto the Nations which he bases on countless verses and talmudic citings throughout his thousands of pages of his writings.

Jan 05, 2016 at 12:17 PM OscarMadison Says:

I believe this was sent by an on-the-derech frumster who is trying to fabricate evidence that those who oppose them and their hostile takeover of an entire school district simply hate Jews. The allegations are above and beyond normal anti-Semitic diatribes. The diatribe about Chabad is unusually specific.

A non-Jew would never be caught dead using that font, either.

Jan 05, 2016 at 12:24 PM MMNSY Says:

And your point is? my grammar/spelling mistake? Genius! Wow!

Jan 05, 2016 at 12:38 PM Let's search for the Satanic magic in the Talmud Says:

I would be very happy to find this magic part in the Talmud.
I am over 69 years old and never found such part in the Talmud.
But I now wish to find a magic in the Talmud that may help me to punish and Uproot some Stupid Meshimudim who wrote this letter.

Jan 05, 2016 at 12:39 PM Aron1 Says:

Woman? Where do you see that?
It looks like a religious Christian (gender undetermined) as "Go-d Bless You All" is very Christian .

Jan 05, 2016 at 12:43 PM Lexus Says:

So that's what chabad guys are up to. Shudda known.

Jan 05, 2016 at 12:52 PM LionofZion Says:

I have not encountered any ex Chassidim writing this way. It is obviously must be someone on the periphery of the community who is not terribly knowledgeable about Talmud and the way it is recited. They do seem to have a lot of respect for its powers, which is nice.
Wesley Hills and Pomona are beautiful, well run villages and it is not terribly surprising that residents are resentful of the overcrowded, corrupt dealings in the unincorporated town of Ramapo, which is allowing a tremendous amount of excessive and unsafe development.

Jan 05, 2016 at 01:08 PM Anonymous Says:

Every once in a while in my community, a letter to the Editor appears in the local newspaper, with anti-semitic overtones. In many cases, the author brazenly signs his/her name, and they have a listed address. Believe me, they are sent a prompt response, telling them what I think of their garbage letters. Hence, they will think twice about sending in another hate filled letter.

Jan 05, 2016 at 02:23 PM jason Says:

No he's entirely nuts regardless of what the tanya says.

Jan 05, 2016 at 03:06 PM MMNSY Says:

How about telling us what says in the Tanya and what you consider WAR with goyim instead of sharing your imagination? I'll also soon tell you to go look up where Hashem told the yidden to burn vashty alive...

Jan 05, 2016 at 03:08 PM ber Says:

i have a feeling your that letter writer

Jan 05, 2016 at 04:17 PM bubii Says:

I agree with you it crossed my mind that its an elder person who is bitter and is well educated ,but he or she must be very sick physically and mentally to write such hatefull insane letter.

Jan 05, 2016 at 05:19 PM dumb Says:

tov 'S'bakum'! not goyim! because they used to sacrifice humans.... akum stands for oivdei avodas kochavim (idol worshippers who were necshad on harigah)

Jan 05, 2016 at 06:57 PM Oish Says:

An am Hu'Uretz un an artscrol. That is because they are suspected of murder and human sacrifice.

Jan 05, 2016 at 07:02 PM ayinglefunadorf Says:

dumb Says:

Thanks for the correction. You are not dumb at all. So what you are saying? The Talmud says we should kill even the best of the Worshippers?

Jan 05, 2016 at 07:03 PM Micka Says:

Who in the world besides a Jew uses the term "righteous gentiles"?
The font is really puzzling.
Maybe it's one of the Chabad defactores that are blogging constantly.

Jan 05, 2016 at 07:16 PM Sha1om Says:

dumb Says:

Actually "akum" (עכו״ם) stands for עבודת כוכבים ומזלות "worships stars and constellations", not what you've got above there.

Not to be confused with "ACUM" (אקו"ם), which is the Israeli equivalent of ASCAP. (אגודת קומפוזיטורים, ומחברים ומו"לים).

Jan 05, 2016 at 09:20 PM Anonymous Says:

yaakov doe Says:

AlterG wrote it....oh no, can't be...he's illiterate.

Jan 05, 2016 at 10:07 PM OscarMadison Says:

Nobody that expects to be taken seriously uses a font like that. All caps? Faxed in? Come on.

Jan 06, 2016 at 12:28 AM orchid Says:

This person is getting the publicity they wanted - such a sickening letter should've been ignored but the authorities should definitely follow up and get after this person/demon and have him locked up

Jan 06, 2016 at 01:24 AM HeshyEmes Says:

Didn't anyone pick up on the repeated usage of "reciting the Talmud"? A yid would know that the Gemoreh is learned, it's not recited like davening or t'hillim. But it does have the "sound" of an older wacko.

Jan 07, 2016 at 08:07 PM Anonymous Says:

yaakov doe Says:

I assume that your lack of familiarity with English grammar and punctuation is not an intentional joke, and you are more ignorant of English than the letter-writer....

Jan 07, 2016 at 08:08 PM Anonymous Says:

sechelyoshor Says:

gee, you're being sarcastic about the education of a mentally disturbed individual. way to go! you must be very pleased with yourself.

Jan 07, 2016 at 08:09 PM Anonymous Says:

OscarMadison Says:

A non-Jew would never be caught dead using that font, either.

no one cares what you believe.

Jan 07, 2016 at 08:11 PM Anonymous Says:

wow, impressed with yourself much?

and writing to every anti-semite is a very good use of your time, which apparently you have too much of. They care what you think of their letters about as much as I do.

Jan 07, 2016 at 08:11 PM Anonymous Says:

dumb Says:

are you high?

Jan 07, 2016 at 08:13 PM Anonymous Says:

Micka Says:

Who in the world besides a Jew uses the term "righteous gentiles"?
The font is really puzzling.
Maybe it's one of the Chabad defactores that are blogging constantly.

defactores? really? maybe you should stop writing comments and take a remedial English course?

Jan 07, 2016 at 08:13 PM Anonymous Says:

HeshyEmes Says:

Thank you, Columbo, you solved the case!