Washington - First Lady To Visit Jewish Quarter of Prague

Published on: April 1, 2009 01:19 PM
By: CNN
President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama waves as they disembark Air Force One at London's Stansted International Airport, Tuesday, March 31, 2009. (AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama waves as they disembark Air Force One at London's Stansted International Airport, Tuesday, March 31, 2009. (AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)

Washington - Look what’s on Michelle Obama’s Prague itinerary:

According to CNN  The first lady will also visit the Jewish quarter of Prague, in the Czech Republic, which symbolizes the tragic history of a community that found success and influence in the United States.

An African-American first lady will pay tribute to women and Jews. It’s the new face of America.

Jerusalem - The Obama administration is still committed to a two-state solution, according a Reuters report Wednesday which quoted the White House. Mike Hammer, a... Jerusalem - The security arrangements around Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's private residence in Jerusalem have been boosted considerably since he took office...

Apr 01, 2009 at 12:50 PM Anonymous Says:

Glick on the head!!

Apr 01, 2009 at 12:42 PM change we can't afford Says:

What was wrong with the "old face"?

Apr 01, 2009 at 12:37 PM Anonymous Says:

regards to the big statue of the maharal in the center of the city!

Apr 01, 2009 at 12:35 PM Anonymous Says:

It only makes sense she is married to the golem of prauge

Apr 01, 2009 at 01:43 PM Anonymous Says:

It only makes sense she is married to the golem of prauge

The only "golem" around here is you for posting such a vile message...hashem yarachem on your family (who have to live with such a hater)

Apr 01, 2009 at 01:21 PM Yossi Says:

It only makes sense she is married to the golem of prauge

Most inapproprtate especially in this context when she is trying to do something pro-Jewish. You make the new statistics on anti-semitism understandible.

Apr 01, 2009 at 02:58 PM Anonymous Says:

Yossi Says:

I thought it was funny. Not apropriate, but funny.

Apr 01, 2009 at 06:49 PM Anonymous Says:

#5,6&7 relax what the hate in calling Obama a goilem ? A goilem is someone that doesn't have a stance on a issue,just reads beautiful from a teleprompter where is the hate ? I personally think he's a empty suit & I disagree with you that makes me a hater maybe you are full of hate because you disagree with me? But what can we expect from. A liberal

Apr 01, 2009 at 10:29 PM Anonymous Says:

The Jewish area of Prague is a standard tourist attraction. All tourists to Prague visit the Jewish section.

Apr 01, 2009 at 11:32 PM Anonymous Says:

It brings tears to my eyes when I think of the sinas chinam that goes on here! Does it matter if he's a liberal or not? Every Yid deserves to be talked to respuctfully.

Apr 01, 2009 at 11:30 PM Anonymous Says:

I guess the golam hubby isn't in London?!?