Kent, CT - Father of 9/11 Victim Fights to Have 'Murdered by Muslim Terrorists' Inscribed on Son's Monument

Published on: October 27, 2009 02:12 PM
Peter Gadiel Father of 9/11 Victim Fights to Have Murdered by Muslim Terrorists Inscribed on Sons MonumentPeter Gadiel Father of 9/11 Victim Fights to Have Murdered by Muslim Terrorists Inscribed on Sons Monument

Kent, CT - Peter Gadiel, the 9/11 victim’s father, has insisted that the stone state that his son was “murdered by Muslim terrorists,” a phrase that town officials say has no place on a monument that would be paid for by municipal funds and be placed on the town hall property.

Working in North Tower James Gadiel was working as an assistant trader at Cantor Fitzgerald on the 103rd floor of the North Tower when the World Trade Center was attacked with passenger jets that had been taken over by terrorists. He was 23.

“He was a lovely young man who deserves to be honored,” said First Selectman Ruth Epstein, “but Peter is still adamant that he wants that wording. We do not feel that is appropriate, and I have not heard from him since.”

Catherine Posselt Bachrach appeared at the Board of Selectmen meeting to present a letter that supports the town’s position. She said she had found the “impasse to be extremely painful.”

“I am adamantly opposed to any reference to ‘Muslim’ terrorists and cite personal experiences to support that opposition,” she wrote.

Ms. Bachrach went on to recount her time as an English teacher in remote regions of Turkey, where she was treated everywhere with “respect and civility.” “Hospitality and the protection of strangers are basic tenets of Islam and I was the beneficiary, even when those I encountered had never met an American. To think that one of my former students, my teaching colleagues or others would see a reference in my home town to ‘Muslim’ terrorists is painful.”

She said her family had felt the sting of such prejudice when she was a child. Her family left Germany in 1930, she said, and settled in Kent in 1941. “Shortly after my sister entered Kent Center School during World War II she came home and told my parents that she had been called ‘a Nazi’ by fellow students. My father, who preached and lived tolerance and civility, marched into KCS and informed [the principal] that this type of bullying was unacceptable. To his eternal credit, Mr. Perkins swiftly put a stop to the bullying, reinforcing the values that we all celebrate in our small town.”

She said that for young Muslim students in today’s hometown school to see a plaque referring to their religion in a negative way would be “unthinkable.”
“I appeal to you all to affirm Kent’s long history of tolerance and ability to welcome and provide a home for citizens of all backgrounds and religions.”

Mrs. Epstein said she has heard some comments from residents who feel it is inappropriate to have any memorial at all. “I agreed to it, though,” she said. “I feel it was such a catastrophic episode for the United States, and we lost one of our own, that it is a good idea to memorialize James. But we could not condone that wording for anything on public land.”

But for Gadiel, it’s an important message that he insists be present on any tribute to his son.

“Muslims have to acknowledge that it was their co-religionists who committed this act in their name,” he said. “I am offended that unlike so many others, they refuse to acknowledge that it was their people who did this.”

Israel - The Knesset today passed a law that ensures that all Israeli workers will be able to take a bathroom break when needed. The new law is an update of the Law... Istanbul, Turkey - A dramatic suit before the Conference of European Rabbis Beis Din alleges Rav Yitzhak Haleva, chief rabbi of Turkey, is directly responsible for the...

You can now automatically hide comments - New!

Don't worry, you can always display comments when you need to.

Oct 27, 2009 at 02:43 PM Anonymous Says:

whats the big deal, he was in fact murdered by a muslim who was a terrorist, seems straight forward enough.. oh wait, we now have to be politically correct, he was " selectively eliminated by a unaffiliated religious freedom fighter"

Oct 27, 2009 at 02:41 PM puppydogs Says:

I agree with this man. Enough with the PC, tell it like it is.

Oct 27, 2009 at 03:12 PM EMT Moishe Says:

How off the derech we all are...
Write it in big letters on every stone of all the 9/11 victima
Forget the PC BS.
Never forget!

Oct 27, 2009 at 03:35 PM Avrumel Says:

too late...it has already been forgotten

Oct 27, 2009 at 03:17 PM Anonymous Says:

Just simply say he was killed in the 9/1l attack without editorial comments. Simplicity is the greater kavod...adding this other stuff takes away from his memory.

Oct 27, 2009 at 03:16 PM Anonymous Says:

If he wants his own "personalized" matzavah, let him buy a site for a memorial and do whatever he wants. The town can decide what gets done, if anything, in the town property. Would we want some memorial for a goy to state that he was murdered by some yid.

Oct 27, 2009 at 03:13 PM formally Says:

maybe it should not,

since most Muslims are not terrorist. or it should say terrorists that happen Muslims,

it is not like in Germany when the whole state was involved.

Oct 27, 2009 at 04:15 PM Anonymous Says:

Well. What if a morning newspaper would come out reading "52 Billion Dollar Scam Orchastrarted By Jewish Swindler.” You are getting the idea?

Oct 27, 2009 at 04:01 PM Askupeh Says:

They won't allow "murdered by Muslim terrorists" because they argue that they don't want "Muslim" to go with "terrorist"; so will they allow "murdered by terrorists"?

Oct 27, 2009 at 03:54 PM Anonymous Says:

In Israel, the Yitzchak Rabin memorial in Tel Aviv says that he was killed by a "Kippa-wearing Jew". Do you really want to go there???

Oct 27, 2009 at 03:52 PM Charlie Hall Says:

I don't understand. The town is paying for the monument and it gets to pick the language. He can always fund his own monument on his own property.

Oct 27, 2009 at 03:49 PM Anonymous Says:

formally Says:

maybe it should not,

it is not like in Germany when the whole state was involved.

Oh yea. killed by a terrorist that just happends to be muslim. Why? whats wrong with the truth. And BTW how do you know what MOST moslems are? I best most wouold certainly like to see you dead if you are really a jew.

Oct 27, 2009 at 05:57 PM R.M.S. Says:

How many Muslims do you know? I know many and SURPRISE, none of them, their neighbors, their friends or any other Muslim they know wants any of us dead. You know what they do want and what they spend their time and energy worrying about? a) a roof over their head b) food for their table c)clothes for warmth d) education for their children.

Yes, let's hate them all.

(and before you start wondering, yes I am Jewish (my grandfather was Kohen), although I don't expect you to take my word for it)

Oct 27, 2009 at 05:16 PM PMO Says:

1. The city has the right to put whatever language they want on it. If the parents want their own monument, they are free to pay for one that can say whatever they want.

2. There is nothing wrong with saying "Murdered By Terrorists On 9/11". However, it is a bit of a smack in the face to those Muslims who ran INTO the flames to save people to attach their religion to it.

This would be like putting a monument in Oklahoma City that says "Murdered By American, Xian Terrorist". It would offensive and inappropriate. Should I inscribe on my uncle's tombstone "Robbed of the fruits of his life's work by a greedy, lying, money-hungry Jew"?

It is funny how it is "liberal political correctness" when we talk about gentiles, but when we talk about Jews, the same words are "antisemitism". Go figure.

This is not about political correctness. It is about common decency and civility.

Oct 27, 2009 at 06:51 PM Miss Williamsburg Says:

PMO Says:

I totally agree.
Imagine someone writing "Committed suicide due to the Jewish, Biggest Robber in US History Bernie Madoff.
Why do all Jews have to be tainted because Bernie Madoff happened to be Jewish.
Same goes to others.

Oct 27, 2009 at 07:44 PM Anonymous Says:

I agree that we should not write this muslim stuff on the monument,and I also agree that a lot of muslim people are decent, hard working people . But please don't compare the hate and suicide bombings that kill and injure men, women, and babies by the extremists muslim to some people who are jewish who swindled other people .. It is a very bad,terrible thing , but please let's keep in prospective.

Oct 27, 2009 at 06:45 PM Askupeh Says:

R.M.S. Says:

Yes, let's hate them all.

You say that “none of them, their neighbors, their friends or any other Muslim they know wants any of us dead”. Let me ask you: HOW DO YOU KNOW?

Let me tell you a story which happened in my youth, the year was 2001, that’s one year after we survived the year 2000. In that year (that is 2001) on October 11 two planes flew into the World Trade Center, one plane into each tower. I, owning a car wanted to see what the world is up to, so I got into my car, after me came my wife and we cruised up and down Fourth Avenue in Brooklyn. What we saw we will never forget. There were THOUSANDS of people on the street. On every street corner dozens of people congregated and watched with GLEE how the towers burn. The laughter and ecstasy was frightening. Such laughter and sheer ecstasy that we saw many, that their bellies were shaking from extreme delight. I have written about this here on VIN more then once, which some took to deny, but is in the record of other people here saying that they saw the same on McDonald Avenue in Brooklyn and in New Jersey.

Sure your Arab neighbors want to live in peace with you, and will smile and be friendly to you, BUT when the tectonics plates shift in the world order, they (some, many or most) will want to see you dead. They live around Boro Park and get along with all of us, but can we not forget that in that Mosque on Foster Avenue just a half block from Boro Park, the plot to kill Meir Kahana was instigated; the blind Sheik who was behind the murder of Rabbi Kahane and the first attempt at taking down the World Trade Center also took place there. Stupid would we be if we took a smile as a sign of safety. Smile to your neighbors but in your heart BEWARE.

Oct 27, 2009 at 08:37 PM Anonymous Says:

We should all chip in and pay for the monument so it can spell out the truth.

Oct 27, 2009 at 09:00 PM DizzyIzzy Says:

R.M.S. Says:

Yes, let's hate them all.

I'm not wondering if you're Jewish. I figured as much. But I am wondering if you believe that your muslim friends, neighbors, and acquaintances would actually admit that they could care less if you or any other Jew is killed by Islamic terrorism, and if they deep down would believe that you deserved it.

Oct 27, 2009 at 09:32 PM Anonymous Says:

those peace loving muslims should help that town pay for the tombstone,,, let the poor father tell the truth

Oct 27, 2009 at 09:55 PM PMO Says:

If this is so acceptable, I would like to pay for a plaque to hang on the building of every charity that went or nearly went bankrupt as a result of Madoff. I would like to hang one that says "Our charity is bankrupt because of a greedy, dirty Jew". Preferably, I would like 10-foot banners to hang on the buildings where these charities are headquartered.

Oct 27, 2009 at 08:39 PM Anonymous Says:

Miss Williamsburg Says:

I totally agree.
Why do all Jews have to be tainted because Bernie Madoff happened to be Jewish.
Same goes to others.

your so silly madoff wasnt a crook because of judaism, those islamists want us all dead because of what the koran says

Oct 27, 2009 at 08:25 PM Anonymous Says:

Jews don't kill for religious purposes muslims do. You people comparing this to jews killing are totally out of line here. Jews don't kill because they're jewish. If a jew ever does end up killing someone (almost unheard of) it's never for jewish purposes.

Oct 27, 2009 at 08:20 PM Anonymous Says:

I can't believe that you are comparing the the 2. A yid doesn't kill someone because he's not jewish. Muslims kill people just because they're not muslim.

Oct 27, 2009 at 08:15 PM formally Says:

yuo do not know history

the Jews have been treated well by Muslims until recently. During WWII, Muslims countries were some of the safest for Jews.

So the answer to your question is no

Oct 27, 2009 at 11:01 PM Anonymous Says:

R.M.S. Says:

Yes, let's hate them all.

R.M.S.,

I want to share something with you. I have many indian friends and in general many friends that are not jewish. Now i didnt say muslim i said Indian. With all due respect to your opinion but from years of knowing these people, they hate the frum jews with a passion and i see how they act with their frum friends (very friendly) but then i here the way they talk to me about them afterwards. P.S. They would kill them any day if they could. There is a frum company in Monsey New York that hires a crew of african americans that talk about murdering their jewish boss yet because they are cheap labor he keeps them. We as jews are the ones at fault for not picking up on these things and being fooled again like up until 1933 (Nov. 2008) Asov Sonei Es Yaakov!!
They hate us and want us dead no matter how friendly they act to you. And as a person who has been around and all sides of our world and theirs - take my advice your muslim friends want you dead. Dont be fooled.

Oct 27, 2009 at 10:35 PM Anonymous Says:

Read some of the postings here on VIN where yidden were arguing that there is a chiyuv to kill Dwek because he is a "moser" so don't say some crazy yidden don't advocate killing others based on their religious views.

Oct 27, 2009 at 10:33 PM Anonymous Says:

it did. that was the first thing they said about bernie madoff

Oct 27, 2009 at 11:56 PM You are missing an important point Says:

Madoff was a swindler and he was Jewish, however he didn't swindle in the name of Hashem. Whether honest, kind, and sincerely peaceful Muslims are truly hurt by the idea that their brethren committed these acts doesn't change the fact that they did it in the name of the religion, not just as happenstance like with Madoff.

Oct 28, 2009 at 12:09 AM Anonymous Says:

formally Says:

maybe it should not,

it is not like in Germany when the whole state was involved.

#7 you state "since most Muslims are not terrorist". The US attacked Hiroshima and Nagasaki because most of Japan was rotten and most were "not terrorists".
You must be on drugs and not smelling the coffee. Did u ever read the Koran ? Do u know waht it says about Jews and what should be done to infidels ? Do most moslems still believe this Death wish/ ABSOLUTELY!!! How were Jews treated in Moslem countries ? Great because that is what the Koran states regarding hospitality. Otherwise they were taxed doulble and not free to practice their religion for the most part. How do the enlightened Saudis treat their women or criminals , their own? Boy what are u looking at ?

Oct 28, 2009 at 12:09 AM moe Says:

formally Says:

maybe it should not,

it is not like in Germany when the whole state was involved.

i think he said good after all goyim are jelous of yidden inside their heart

Oct 28, 2009 at 12:04 AM Anonymous Says:

Relating to the topic at hand, today I passed the WTC site and it is STILL empty. This is very painful and is so only because of politics. Enough is enough - let these people be remembered!!

Oct 28, 2009 at 07:22 AM Anonymous Says:

R.M.S. Says:

Yes, let's hate them all.

I agree w/u regarding what most arabs want.. but if we are correct where are they and why don't they do something constructive. like the silent germans in ww2 shtikah k'hodah dummy.

Oct 28, 2009 at 07:09 AM Hank Says:

R.M.S.,

Frankly, I don't believe a word you say. As a non-Orthodox Jew who looks Irish and has a very bland surname that doesn't sound Jewish, I associate daily with many non-Jews who have no idea I'm Jewish. These people are white, black, christian, atheist, muslim, etc. I never hear any of the kind of language you claim to hear. At most an ethnic joke. Either you hang out with psychotics or you're making this stuff up. You tip your agenda with your remark about "Eisav Sonei Yaakov" -- that seesm to be the all-purpose excuse on this board to rationalize OUR dislike of goyim.

Oct 28, 2009 at 02:54 AM X Says:

The killing of Jews is a mandatory religious obligation established by Islam's founder Muhammad, according to a Muslim academic who spoke on Palestinian Authority television.

"Muhammad said in his Hadith: "The Hour [Day of Resurrection] will not arrive until you fight the Jews, [until a Jew will hide behind a rock or tree] and the rock and the tree will say: 'Oh Muslim, servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!'" said Hassan Khader, founder of the Al Quds Encyclopedia.

Khader spoke during a lecture, broadcast Sunday, on what he describes as the war of the Jews against Palestinian "trees."

The program was monitored by Palestinian Media Watch, or PMW, an Israel-based group.

PMW director Itamar Marcus says Khader's statement was one of many instances in recent years of Palestinian religious leaders teaching publicly that this Hadith – part of Islamic traditions attributed to Muhammad – is a current obligation of Islam.

Marcus says these teachings challenge the common belief that the premise for negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians is over borders.

"Palestinian religious and academic leaders publicly teach that the Israel-Palestinian conflict is part of Islam's irreconcilable religious war against the Jews," he says.

"To justify this view," he adds, "Palestinians repeatedly cite Islamic sources to demand as religious doctrine, that Jews be hated, even demanding the killing of Jews as the will of Allah."

Marcus says "the continued expression of this PA worldview is most ominous."

"For by depicting redemption as dependent on Muslims' murder of Jews, the murder of Jews is being presented as mandatory religious obligation," he says.

Oct 28, 2009 at 12:35 AM PMO Says:

The majority of Jews in America are unaffiliated. They practice "liberal" made-up religions that are loosely based on Judaism. The same can be said of these terrorists. They represent a distorted and phony variant of Islam. It really is that simple.

Secondly, just because they hate the political situation in E"Y does not mean they hate Jews. That is the same as saying anyone who hate the political situation in this country must hate all Americans.

As to the points about how some people feel about Jews: Sure, there are Muslims, Indians, Chinese, Hindu, British and every other kind of group which will have SOME people who hate Jews. However, working with various kiruv groups in the south I can assure you that I am FAR more afraid of the southern xian groups than any of those other groups. Unlike in NY where xians are too P.C. to say the what they really think to your face, here in the South they walk around with swastika tattoos, white-power tee shirts, and have no problems using terms like "don't be such a Jew" (meaning stingy), or "Jew 'em down" (get a good deal), or using the "N" word in public either. To them we are all the same.... inferior non-xians so we are not "real" Americans and we should go back where we come from.

Maybe I don't know how it is in NY these days... but here in FL, the Muslims and Jews have a FAR better relationship with each other than with most of the xian groups.

Oct 28, 2009 at 07:32 AM Anonymous Says:

formally Says:

yuo do not know history

So the answer to your question is no

apparently, u do not know the present. if the arab countries are so nice to the jews where are the large communities in those countries. to say nothing of the record of the mufti of jerusalem who was supported by all the arab countries.

Oct 28, 2009 at 11:02 AM Askupeh Says:

Hank Says:

You misunderstood him. He doesn’t come from a point of disliking gentiles, on the contrary he (whoever he is) and I don’t dislike gentiles at all; as a matter of fact we like many of them. There are many very good and very kind gentiles out there, as much as there are many vicious anti Semites out there, and then there are those who are apathetic to Jews or to anybody else. I don’t judge a gentile by their gentileness only on their character (as MLK suggested). To name just a few; Jeanne Kirkpatrick, Jack Kemp and Ronald Reagan and another thousand I can think of. Nevertheless he is right; I too know some Indian people, some who hate us, some who are indifferent and a few who do show decency.

You’re not hearing what he and I hear, might be due to their liking of you or for a whole bunch of other reasons. Rather then not believing a fellow Jew #26 and me who have your best intentions in mind, don’t believe that every smiling gentile loves you. Believe or don’t believe at your peril.

Oct 28, 2009 at 11:11 AM Askupeh Says:

PMO Says:

See #35. It’s amazing how you are in Kiruv of Rechoikim and at the same time are Merachek Keroivim. You never miss a chance to equate the garbage we have with what according to you is the garbage they have, not realizing that it is the ordinary Arabs we are talking about, NOT some crazies out there. You, see Madoff as a typical Jew, and Arab terrorists as crazies, when in reality Madoff is NOT a typical Jew, not even a religious Jew, but Arab terrorist are typical Arabs. Is what’s going on in Iraq, Afganistan and Pakistan only Arabs on the fringe? Even if yes, Arabs wanting Jews dead are the norm not the exception.

Oct 28, 2009 at 12:29 PM torahyid Says:

R.M.S. Says:

Yes, let's hate them all.

your grandfather being a kohen doesn't make you jewish

Oct 28, 2009 at 12:45 PM PMO Says:

Askupeh Says:

Oh... so the 'average" Jew is what? Chassidish? Yeshivish? The "average" Jew knows almost nothing of yiddishkeit. The average Jew sees you and I as "radical crazies".

You seem to think that the average Muslim is a terrorist. THAT is just factually wrong. If it were true, why are the millions of "average Muslims" in America not blowing up everything they can get their hands on? There are far more Muslims in the world than Americans. If they are all terrorists, why do they not come here and slaughter us all? It would not be THAT difficult. Your point is not only foolish, but a dangerous expression of racism toward a people you clearly do not understand.

Oct 28, 2009 at 12:44 PM torahyid Says:

for all those who say many muslims are our friends, so were many germans until it became socially acceptable to hate and murder and then they showed their true feelings. And btw chazal say that yishmael will be worse than edom.

Oct 28, 2009 at 01:40 PM Anonymous Says:

Askupeh Says:

The World Trade Center was rubble on Oct 11, 2001. I think you mean September 11.

And yes, there were people around the world who were celebrating, most notably, Osama Bin Laden.

Oct 28, 2009 at 03:00 PM Askupeh (Part 1) Says:

PMO Says:

As it doesn’t fit into one comment I’ll break it into two.

You remind me of a story which goes something like this. A Rov was arguing with the Radziner Rebbe the Baal Hatcheilas, and not having what to answer, that Rov says in exasperation let’s see “Vos Der Velt Zogt” (let’s see what the world has to say). The Radziner Rebbe accompanied that Rov out of the house until they saw a Vaser Treger (a water carrier). The Radziner Rebbe stops him and asks him for an opinion on a complicated Sugye in Shas. The poor water carrier shrugs his shoulder, and shakes his head that he understands nothing and doesn’t know what they want from him. The Radziner thanks the Vaser Treger and turns to the Rov and says: The Gemorah says on what I asked him, “Kileh” ALMEH Loi plooge” (the WHOLE world says the same on this) and yet this Vaser Treger doesn’t know what to say. The answer is, the Radziner tells the Rov; “Kuleh Almeh” means the world of Talmidei Chachomim, THEY ARE THE WORLD.

Oct 28, 2009 at 03:01 PM Askupeh (Part 2) Says:

PMO Says:

Dear PMO, The "average" Jew is NOT the ones who know almost nothing of Yiddishkeit. The average Jew is YOU and ME and all those committed to the Torah; the rest are a big Rachmoness. Yisroel Af Al Pi Shechoto Yisroel Hu, similarly Choiteh Af Al Pi ShaYisroel Hu Choiteh Hu. In Kotzk they said: Nebech an Apikoires, OBER AHN APIKOIRES.

As to your second question: why are the millions of "average Muslims" in America not blowing up everything they can? The answer is Az Zei Kenen Nisht. Even the Romans in the Roman Senate debated this idea of getting rid of the Jews, and as the Gemora in Pesochim says, that they came to the conclusion “Az Zei Kenen Nisht”. It is a pity that you fall for them and at the same time can’t give an Ehrlicha Yid a fair shake. Your disgusting accusation of “racism” should be turned around on you. You never have a good word for an Ehrlicha Yid, you always assume the worst; yet when it comes to a Goy, and even Arabs who want to kill you, you always assume the best!!! Yes the Average Arab (notice I said Arab NOT Muslim) is a terrorist. Anyone who sympathizes with the idea of killing Jews or even allows it to happen, IS A TERORIST.

Oct 28, 2009 at 04:08 PM PMO Says:

Askupeh (Part 2) Says:

Prove it. Prove to me that the "average" Arab sympathizes with those killing Jews. That is a belief, not a fact.

Oct 28, 2009 at 03:31 PM berel Says:

Askupeh (Part 2) Says:

sefasayim yishack..you said it like it is . especially the last paragraph. i wouldnt labe PMO ben torah

Oct 28, 2009 at 05:29 PM Askupeh Says:

PMO Says:

Sixty one bloody years 1948-2009 has proven it without a shadow of a doubt to everyone who has a pair of glasses. I really can’t understand you; why do you have a need to believe otherwise?

Thank you Berel, I really appreciate it.

Oct 28, 2009 at 07:45 PM Anonymous Says:

A recent British poll found something like a third of Muslims think its justified to murder Jews or/and Brits in the name of Jihad. With numbers like that, I think they've lost the chance to be judged favorably.

Oct 28, 2009 at 08:58 PM PMO Says:

Askupeh Says:

Thank you Berel, I really appreciate it.

Still no proof. You have a belief. No proof. If "blood" is your measure, then it is in fact JEWS who are the savages. Jews have killed more Muslims in modern times than Muslims killed Jews.

I have no NEED to believe otherwise. I believe FACTS, not the overzealous imagination of hysterical people.

Oct 28, 2009 at 08:38 PM Anonymous Says:

how many Jews have killed from hatred?
did u forget ari halberstam a'h?
did u forget rabbi meir kahane a'h?
wake up already....

Oct 28, 2009 at 11:29 PM Anonymous Says:

formally Says:

yuo do not know history

So the answer to your question is no

You obviously don't know history well.It's true that what you wrote is commonly argued,but a bit of a indepth glance shows a totally diffrent story.

Oct 29, 2009 at 05:07 AM me Says:

"To think that one of my former students, my teaching colleagues or others would see a reference in my home town to 'Muslim' terrorists is painful."

Someone should remind her that having your 23 year old son murdered for nothing is also painful, especially when he was murdered by a FREAKIN MOSLEM TERRORIST!!!

Oct 29, 2009 at 08:23 AM favish Says:

PMO Says:

you are the most digusting jew hater on this site, i wonder why they let you thru...you know very well that madoff was a crook who happened to be jewish ,but those islamists do what they do because of what the muslim religin in the koran dictates!!

Oct 29, 2009 at 10:10 AM favish Says:

PMO Says:

..and mr ignoramus, not like the other poster calls you a talmud chacham, on the other hand in our shulch shulchen urech which is derived from the gemmorah its issur deoireise to steal from non jew...see choshen mispat hilchos gezeilah...but other protoim is mutter as they do the same to us.eg;your not allowed to take interest but from non jew allowed..but why, because since a non jew may take from me so why should the torah assur to take from him and the same for other. you see the torah does not say 'you shall not steal but non jew you may steal' as it states by interest . thats because since a non jew is not allowed to steal from anybody so therefore you are not allowed to steal from ANYBODY. next example. muslims are comanded in koran (yes,i have plenty chavairim from middle eastern countries who read all shapes of arabian lang. besides whats reported on all the islam watch sites etc,so dont tell us no stories!!) not to greet infidels..on the other hand the gemorreh state you shall greet everybody even non jews(leolom yakdim adam sholem lecol adam v'afilu shel ackum)..so listen mr soine yisroel ..see other post regarding you....and plentyother examples

Oct 29, 2009 at 10:26 AM favish Says:

Askupeh (Part 1) Says:

As it doesn’t fit into one comment I’ll break it into two.

..about the raziner..he called in a yid from the street and asked 'on erev pesach in gemorrah psochim machlokes reb meyer, reb yehudah untill when one is allowd eat chometz, when 'tolin, when sorfin 'so this yid looks like ...so the raziners turn to the berzaner rov 'you see the gemmorah says 'dekulealme sovor' the whole world holds' so which kule alma it oly means yidden like me and you nottignoramas from the steet..see 'bromber history and other sources...but the idea is same

Oct 29, 2009 at 10:49 AM berel Says:

moe Says:

i think he said good after all goyim are jelous of yidden inside their heart

medrush ' lefichoch nikra 'sini' shemishom yorda sina leolon' (means to bnei yisroel)

Oct 29, 2009 at 06:10 PM Askupeh Says:

favish Says:

Thank you for filling in the blanks. I had heard this story a long time ago and forgot what exactly was asked from the Yid on the street (I had heard it as a Vaser Treger).

Nov 01, 2009 at 08:29 AM scott Says:

How did an article about a mans greif in search of truth, denied, where "murdered by Muslim terrorists, in the name of Islam", exactly what happened. Is truth in history being rewritten by omission? And defended by someone who's truth, the holocaust history, is at this very moment being denied, potentially erased, because it wasn't written in stone.
If the support, of the current administration, very possibly a repeat of 1930's Germany and the mirror like proposals, usurpation of the media, checks/balances being circumvented and unaccountable executive (czars) appointed to bypass the peoples representatives..All supported by our Jewish brothers and voiced by the last election is an abomination and a slap in the face of all those Jews laid waste in Dachau and Aushwitz who now must watch as a their children usher it in all over again !
Why has this story been turned on it's head from a fathers truth to a blind politicians personal yet backward view in protecting those tied by their faith to the slaughter and not to the fathers of the victims?
You, First Selectman Ruth Epstein, are miserably wrong !

Nov 02, 2009 at 01:08 AM PMO Says:

scott Says:

You, First Selectman Ruth Epstein, are miserably wrong !

YES! I am so happy you are finally bringing this up! For too long we've been allowing these unaccountable "Czars" to infiltrate our Democracy. This party appointed people right and left just like the Nazis did. This President used Nazi-era tactics to appoint his cronies to positions where they would never be held accountable. It is so important that we go back and undo at least the modern incarnation of this title. We must immediately do away the 32 current czars. How could we have elected someone who could go so far as to start with 7 at the beginning of his administration and ratchet up to *31* in such a short time. It is a disgusting abuse of power to create these positions in which some are not accountable to the people. Why did Congress not intervene? Why did Congress allow these 24 unaccountable positions to be created?

The answer is simple. George W. Bush wanted them, and the Republican Congress never said a word about it. That's a fact folks. You can freely get the lists of appointees online and when the positions were created.

By the way, Obama has only increased the number of czars by ONE (although he did eliminate some and create others) there are now 32.

Nov 02, 2009 at 12:55 AM PMO Says:

favish Says:

Most of your argument, while of course true, is irrelevant.

However, you bring one excellent point. You say that they are told not to "greet infidels". It does say this. The problem is, who is an infidel? Nearly *ALL* Muslim groups agree that an infidel is someone who denies the divinity of H". In nearly all of their teachings they refer to Jews as "The People of the Book". They specifically point out that Jews are *NOT* infidels.

The problem today is that many believe that those who CALL themselves Jews are not actually Jews, and they no longer believe in the divinity of H". They believe that Jews are a people long since killed off and that what exists today is just a giant conspiracy against H". This is written about only in MODERN texts on Muslim law, but is not in traditional texts. This "trickery" is part of a sub-culture of mind control, greed and power... nothing more. The unfortunate thing is that those who are successful at those 3 things tend to become leaders.

I am sorry, but it is YOU who is clearly NOT educated here.
While you're reading "Arab-watch" sites, you should read the "Jew-watch" sites. Then you'll know not to believe these so-called watchers

Nov 02, 2009 at 08:15 AM Jim O'Brien of VA Says:

God help us if the supervisors of Kent, Ct. are allowed to ban what truly happened to that young man, and the other 2400 souls, who were "Murdered by Muslim Terrorists" on Sept. 11th at the Towers. Shame on those cowards. I would encourage the citizens of Kent to make a move to "Impeach" their local government. I love my country, but politicans like those in Kent make me ashamed of my government.

Nov 02, 2009 at 08:53 AM Anonymous Says:

So, I guess we need to reword MLKs memorial so that it says “killed by white racists”….no i really dont think that would be right personally, and im sure many people would have a problem with that!

Nov 03, 2009 at 07:15 PM scott Says:

First of all, it wasn't "White Rascists" it was one one person...You don't know ! You should watch (changing history?) what you project as truth...

Nov 04, 2009 at 09:14 AM Brian Says:

ok...so your saying that he should put the exact amount of muslim terrorists involved?

Nov 05, 2009 at 12:47 PM Brian Says:

ok then, what did the KKK want all blacks and jews dead for?... was it their religion...none the less, ever black man ever killed by a racist white man should get that printed on their headstone "killed by white christian racist" just because it "is the fact"... see how STUPID that sounds!!!

Nov 05, 2009 at 12:44 PM Brian Says:

Askupeh Says:

hell, if you wanna go there all the way out on that limb, how do you know that your white neighbor doesnt want you dead just because he thinks that his wife has a crush on you. How do you know that your kid hasnt thought about slashing your throat while you sleep because you didnt let him/her go on the summer trip....jeez....you never know about anyone, but the fact is, you can just go around ASSUMING the worst about people...that is called stereotyping

Nov 05, 2009 at 12:40 PM Brian Says:

Askupeh Says:

yes they would in fact!...the town said it was ok for him to put "Murdered by Al Quida"...but nooo, he said that wasnt good enough.... which proves to me that he has hateful intent

Nov 07, 2009 at 11:38 AM Anonymous Says:

Brian Says:

If my son was murdered by Muslim terrorists I would be extremely hateful.

Nov 07, 2009 at 11:37 AM Anonymous Says:

Charlie Hall Says:

And where do you think the town is getting the money. Maybe from the people

Nov 07, 2009 at 11:35 AM Anonymous Says:

I so totally agree with this Dad. What is wrong with telling the truth? Whose feelings are we afraid to hurt? There are plenty of good decent Muslims in this country who should speak up and defend this country and these issues. I am sure they are ashamed of their fellow Muslims who are trying to destroy America. We can't let this happen. Lets pray to God that we do not need another Sept 11th to keep us reminded of our enemies.

Even if this memorial is being funded by government, where is the government getting the money? Taxpayers, so let the taxpayers have a voice since we are funding the memorial.

Stop the political BS in this government. It is ruining us.

Nov 08, 2009 at 08:06 AM brian Says:

Yes so, since the money comes from the people, thats why they VOTED to not accept it. And yes, it would be natural to have hate in your heart after this incident, but that doesnt make it right...People have hate in their heart for all sorts of reasons, maybe a past experience or just the way they grew up. But you cant possible believe that it makes it ok to spread the hate

Nov 14, 2009 at 09:42 PM Anonymous Says:

The truth will set you free...and the truth is Muslim jihadists murdered Americans on 9/11. And it happened again a little over a week ago in Fort Hood. If good Muslims get offended by this, too bad. Let them speak out against the rift raft in the religion, the whack-jobs that are hell bent on converting the world to their perverse ideas. I wish elected officials had backbone these days, and stood up to terrorists and all other forms of tyranny, but most are more interested in walking that fine line of offending no one to gain votes.