New York - Video Replay Of The Bill O'Reilly Interview With Former President Bush

Published on: November 12, 2010 09:40 AM

New York - President Bush set down with FOX TV host Bill O’Reilly for a no-spin interview, Bush spoke about 9/11 ,Iraq, waterboarding and wiretapping.

Watch below the full interview.

Part 1

Part 2

Jerusalem - Israel's comatose former prime minister, Ariel Sharon, was moved home to his ranch Friday, nearly five years after being incapacitated by a series of strokes... San Francisco, CA - The Board of Supervisors just banned toys in Happy Meals, which drew worldwide attention. Now the latest ban being proposed in San Francisco is on...

You can now automatically hide comments - New!

Don't worry, you can always display comments when you need to.

Nov 12, 2010 at 09:50 AM is it just me Says:

I do like Oreilly normally, but I think last night he was to aggressive, not the questions but he was sitting up in Bush face not sure but something about the thing wasn't right. Bush did a great job in the interview. He's a class act.

Nov 12, 2010 at 10:29 AM W Says:

miss me yet?

Nov 12, 2010 at 11:45 AM PrettyBoyFloyd Says:

W Says:

miss me yet?

You bet I do. For all his failures, at least he had a pair.

Nov 12, 2010 at 11:46 AM Anonymous Says:

W Says:

miss me yet?

No. Although I'm sure that the 28% of American's that approved of your job when you left office miss you.

Nov 12, 2010 at 11:46 AM Anonymous Says:

I don't think I ever heard GW say anything bad about all those guys who hate, bash etc. him. What a diff between that and obama

Nov 13, 2010 at 07:34 PM Anonymous Says:

O'Reilly was his usual arrogant self in the interview, constantly and rudely interrupting Bush; even Bush told O'Reilly that he was known for asking leading questions. Incidentally, speaking of O'Reilly, this is the time of the year when he goes meshuganah, pertaining to constantly referring to Christmas. One year, when a radio listener complained to O'Reilly about his obsession with Christmas, O'Reilly in so many words, told the listener that if he didn't like it, to go to Israel.