Jerusalem - Recording Of Abducted Teen’s Emergency Call Posted Online

Published on: July 1, 2014 11:07 AM

Israeli security officers stand next to the burnt car near the West Bank city of Hebron June 13, 2014, where the three teenagers were abducted. ReutersJerusalem - The recording of a call made by one of the murdered teens to Israel’s emergency line has been posted online.

The teen can be heard whispering, “They’ve kidnapped me,” to the operator. The kidnapers are heard in the background yelling at the boys to keep their heads down .

The call lasted a total of 2:09 minutes, with background noise that can’t be understood or heard well. The call was transferred to a senior officer, who could not get a reply. That officer called back eight times, but only received voicemail and three busy signals.

The call was placed at 10:25 p.m. on June 12 when the three teens were first taken. Although it hasn’t been confirmed, the father of Gil-ad Shaar said it was his son.

The kidnappers allegedly realized the call had been made and shot the three teens in the car.

An investigation into the call uncovered various professional mistakes in the handling of the call. Four senior police officers have since been dismissed.

Hear below:

Hong Kong - More than 510,000 people took to the streets of Hong Kong on Tuesday to demand greater democracy, organizers said, in what would be the largest demonstration... Haifa, Israel - The hydraulic ramp of a Turkish freighter taps down on the eastern Mediterranean port of Haifa and, under a full moon, 37 trucks roll off onto an...

Jul 01, 2014 at 11:19 AM cool masmid Says:

You could hear and sense the fear in his voice..... It's hard to listen to it. May HKB"H avenge the blood of these kedoishim.

Jul 01, 2014 at 12:02 PM א קאשע אויף א מעשה Says:

I know it's over by Now I am just asking Y didn't he just text his Mom? 20 minutes before he text his Mom saying he is on his way home ת' נ' צ'ב'ה

Jul 01, 2014 at 12:23 PM HankM Says:

Israel must remove their gloves and eradicate Hamas once and for all. They are too gentle, targeting terrorist locations in Gaza last night. You don't have to work so hard, they're all terrorists, eliminate the whole area once and for all.

If we had rockets coming into California from Mexico, how would the USA respond?

Do the world a favor and get rid this cancer once and for all

Jul 01, 2014 at 12:52 PM maxedout Says:

I watched the levayas and cried and cried. Then I cried a little more because I saw thousands of people but where were all the black hats? When a rav passes away, you see seas of black hatters; Where were the chasidim? Are these boys any less worthy?

Jul 01, 2014 at 01:10 PM concernedmom1 Says:

How could the emergency response team not think this was legit???? You hear the gunshots in the recording. I am sickened over this!

Jul 01, 2014 at 01:20 PM ALTERG Says:

Pls pls stay away from the arabs & hamas dont hitch with them dont live near them don't live in the settlements they are so danger

Jul 01, 2014 at 01:42 PM alterknaker Says:

maxedout Says:

You've answered your question yourself. When a rav passes away you see masseof black hat's. Ans where are the non chaaidim when a rav passes? Just keep your mouth shut. One might think that you're clever.

Jul 01, 2014 at 02:16 PM Professor Says:

א קאשע אויף א מעשה Says:

Sounds to me like he just pushed the call button.
I can see the difficulty in this situationvin texting.
But it is really irrelevant

Jul 01, 2014 at 04:47 PM Phineas Says:

maxedout Says:

there were plenty of black hats there. look at other photos

Jul 01, 2014 at 06:04 PM israeli34 Says:

maxedout Says:

I'm a black-hatter and proud to say that I was at the levaya of the kedoshim. I saw hundreds of other black-hatters and chassidim as well. Please don't be so quick to criticize based off a few pictures.

Jul 01, 2014 at 08:34 PM Anonymous Says:

alterknaker Says:

Go live your life. You really need the support of the black hats? And why should the be there? I didn't see any white yarmulkes at the the rabbis legate?

Jul 01, 2014 at 09:59 PM Pimpernuter Says:

א קאשע אויף א מעשה Says:

Never ask questions on a story while people are in danger and can't think straight. You should never understand it for yourself, but under such circumstances, your common sense is flying out the window! It's a miracle that he even remembered the phone # of the police!

הי"ד