London - UK Muslim School 'Teaching That Jews Plotting World Domination'

Published on: April 1, 2016 09:25 AM
By: Jerusalem Post

London - Young students at a private religious school in the United Kingdom are reportedly being taught that Jews are engaging in a hostile takeover of the world and Muslims are to refrain from integrating into British society, Sky News reported Friday.

The Islamic Tarbiyah Academy in Dewsbury, located in West Yorkshire England, which teaches over 140 grade school children and is headed by one of the most influential clerics in the UK, is under scrutiny following allegations that the school is “promoting extreme Islam.”

The academy’s founder and leader Mufti Zubair Dudha, who is said to have control of half of all mosques and madrasas [Islamic seminary schools] in the UK, is said to have even distributed leaflets quoting “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.”

Also known as “The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion,” the literature is a  anti-Semitic text promoting the notion that Jews are engaged in a conspiracy of world domination.

The Sky News report added that other leaflets and reading materials claimed that “The embrace of Westernization by Muslims have introduced all the evils…into the homes of Muslims.”  One of the institution’s newsletters reportedly implored women not to work and asks them to fully cover before leaving the house.

In response to the report, Dudha said : “It saddens me greatly that certain extracts from our publications have been taken and misrepresented to link the Academy with extremism.”

“We fully believe in the importance and need of integration whilst being able to practice our faith,” he added.

Dudha’s congregation is made up of devout orthodox Muslims and in the past has condemned terrorism while promoting non-violence.

Hawthorne, CA - Tesla Motors gave a sneak preview Thursday of its Model 3 sedan, saying more than 130,000 people had ordered the car, even though it is more than a year... Albany, NY - Governor Andrew Cuomo and state legislative leaders reached a deal on Thursday to raise New York state’s minimum wage towards $15 per hour, but fell short...

Apr 01, 2016 at 09:39 AM JHM-ESQ Says:

Is that a denial? Please tell a what the proper context is

Apr 01, 2016 at 10:00 AM Elder of Zion Says:

Sorry, I won't be able to make it to the next meeting, with Pesach cleaning and all. Go on plotting without me, and let's pencil it in for next time.

Apr 01, 2016 at 01:51 PM kenyaninwhitehouse Says:

This is Islamophobia and I listening to Obama condemn such bigotry thrown at the religion of peace, remember it is jewish Hollywood that makes movies that make people "imagine" that Muslims are terrorists.

Apr 01, 2016 at 02:43 PM Anominous Says:

"Jews are engaging in a hostile takeover of the world" - People are always saying that...but then, when is it going to happen? Is it soon?

Apr 01, 2016 at 03:53 PM Shlomo-1 Says:

I had to sit in all of those classes on chumash and gemara as well as algebra and English composition when I could have been learning how to be a part of the Jewish Plan to Control the World?
I guess I went to the wrong schools.

Apr 01, 2016 at 05:51 PM JHM-ESQ Says:

Elder of Zion Says:

No worries; I'll take good notes. BTW: Shall we take over China next?

Apr 01, 2016 at 08:26 PM Texas_Joe Says:

Don't they know that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion are true, and I am a member of standing . . .