Brooklyn, NY - No Injuries Reported In Pre-Dawn Borough Park Shooting

Published on: February 12, 2018 10:46 AM

Brooklyn, NY - The NYPD is searching for a motive after an unidentified suspect fired multiple shots into a vehicle on the outskirts of Borough Park early this morning.

The incident took place at 4:12 this morning when the 28 year old driver of a grey Ford F-150 pickup truck was stopped at a red light on 37th Street next to the Green-Wood Cemetery.

According to police, a black Nissan SUV heading westbound on 37th Street slowed down and fired multiple shots at the pickup.  The driver of the pickup truck attempted to flee but lost control of his car, colliding with a fire hydrant.

The driver of the pickup reported that the suspect made a U-turn on Fort Hamilton Avenue and left the scene, fleeing northbound.

Police said that there were several bullet holes in the driver’s side door of the pickup, and that the driver reported no previous disputes or incidents of road rage that might have led to the incident.

Neither the driver nor his 29 year old passenger sustained any injuries in the shooting.

Anyone with any information is asked to contact the Crime Stoppers Hotline by phone at 800-577-TIPS, by text at 247637 (CRIMES) and then entering TIP577 or online at www.NYPDCrimeStoppers.com

Jerusalem - Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Monday he has been discussing with the United States the possibility of Israel annexing Jewish settlements in the... Jerusalem - Israel's attorney general has asked police to delay issuing their recommendations into two corruption allegations against Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu...

Feb 12, 2018 at 11:29 AM triumphinwhitehouse Says:

this must be fake news, de bozo keeps saying crime is falling, again I reiterate lazy NYPD cops ( I know redundant) don't respond to crimes so that stats show crime is falling, this is a fact.

Feb 12, 2018 at 12:43 PM honestbroker Says:

We're back in the David Dinkins Era.

Feb 12, 2018 at 03:33 PM yamsar Says:

triumphinwhitehouse Says:

Crime is in fact falling. Debalsio never claimed there is zero crime m.

Feb 12, 2018 at 04:14 PM triumphinwhitehouse Says:

yamsar Says:

Crime is in fact falling. Debalsio never claimed there is zero crime m.

I bet you believe the earth is flat and that global warming is real or that Muslims are not prone to terror.

Feb 12, 2018 at 06:41 PM Anonymous Says:

yamsar Says:

Crime is in fact falling. Debalsio never claimed there is zero crime m.

Crime is falling because it doesn’t get reported as such. They are no longer prosecuting fare jumpers so now that is no longer a crime. I personally know of a few instances where a crime was committed and the police chose not to arrest and follow through. I’m guessing they are encouraged to NOT report crimes as such

Feb 12, 2018 at 08:23 PM Hoshomer Says:

This is the oldest trick in the captains book.

Feb 13, 2018 at 12:15 PM yamsar Says:

triumphinwhitehouse Says:

You won some and lost some. I don’t believe the world is flat. I do believe in global warming - nobody sane denies that.
I do believe Muslims are prone to terror.