Borough Park, Brooklyn, NY +Hatzolah MVA Saturday Night+

Published on: October 15, 2006 10:56 PM

Borough Park, Brooklyn, NY - Hatzolah ambulance B06 got involved in a serious accident Saturday night on 52nd Street and 17th Avenue, with the driver of the other vehicle pinned in the vihicle and into a pole.  NYPD of the 66th Pct and ESU Trk-6 cut the vehicle and extricated the driver from the vehicle and was taken to local hospital, Hatzolah member was also injured.

Kiryas Tosh, Montrela, Canada - A major fire broke out at a multiple dwelling at 350 Beth Halive in the early hours of Shabbas/Yom Tov morning while 72 people were... Brooklyn, NY +MVA+ A motor vehicle accident with a car into a pole on McDonald Avenue ant 47th street, Hatzolah on the scene requested two ambulances, aided was...

Oct 18, 2006 at 10:44 PM Anonymous Says:

if you dont like them next time dial 911

Oct 18, 2006 at 12:41 AM Anonymous Says:

hatolah members, most of them drive like a bunch of idiots.

I had an ambulance almost plow right into me. I had a green light and di not hear their sirens. My radio was on and I had a green light but the idiot hatolah meber of Boro park assumed that everyone hears them all the time and instead of slowing down at the intersections regardless of the light color they floor it.

Until a hatzolah meber kills someone go forbid nothing will change.

I am blasting their driving habits and not the work they do for the klal.

Tom

Oct 17, 2006 at 08:14 AM Anonymous Says:

The Ambulance was not going very fast while he was making a turn (as per NYC PD Invstigation)

Oct 16, 2006 at 06:43 PM lets all get this right Says:

this hatzolah member was on call and came to the corner at a green light without looking the other car went passed a red light that is how this accident hapened

so dont start saying that the hatzolah members are not careful

Oct 16, 2006 at 04:38 PM Nisht Kein Groise Chuchem Says:

Mr. 3:13, & you're a sick puppy as well.....

Oct 16, 2006 at 03:13 PM Anonymous Says:

nisht kein groise chuchem,

A knubel hut mer seichel vi dein kup.

Oct 16, 2006 at 02:56 PM yiddish mamma Says:

hatzolah in BP are known to drive very wild and danger!

I saw their bus many times going down narrow roads like crazy, when the call was a trauma in a doctor's office, with two members already on scene. You could have thought it was a heart attack!

Hey! Even Hatzolah should not abuse the system!

Lights and siren ONLY when warrented (i.e. life or limb in danger.), otherwise it won't be good!

Oct 16, 2006 at 01:33 PM Anonymous Says:

hataloh has max insurance coverage on all there buses(=ambulances)and retire* older vechicles when not cost affective to keep
*are either donated or sold at discount to other new startup hatzolos in other cities baltimore/passaic nj etc

Oct 16, 2006 at 10:55 AM Anonymous Says:

b'h to 8:01 comments. Is the ambulance a total loss? Is it covered by insurance?

Oct 16, 2006 at 10:17 AM Anonymous Says:

All of you are groise chachumim indeed if you were able to understand 9:12's question. It looks like greek to me.

Oct 16, 2006 at 10:11 AM Nisht Kein Groise Chuchem Says:

Mr. 9:54, You're a sick puppy as well!

Oct 16, 2006 at 10:08 AM Nisht Kein Groise Chuchem Says:

+DI bist nisht kein grosse chcochom,+

I never claimed differently! In fact that's my name!

+why would hatzolah respond on Yom Tov to a motor vehicle accident?+

Where in this article have you seen this assertion? To me it sounds that Hatzoloh was responding to, perhaps your father, who had chest pain, & got involved in +MVA+!

+A very legitimate question.+

Objection Your Honor!

Oct 16, 2006 at 10:00 AM Anonymous Says:

Has everyone here lost their brains???
Hatzolah was not responding to an MVA they were involved in an MVA while responding to another call.

Sheesh.

Regardless, I believe that this is the 4th Hatzoloh of BP ambulance to be involved in an mva this year. Maybe its time the coordinators wake up and do something about it. Of course, the BP Coordinators are worthless.

Oct 16, 2006 at 09:54 AM Anonymous Says:

DI bist nisht kein grosse chcochom,

why would hatzolah respond on Yom Tov to a motor vehicle accident?

A very legitimate question.

Oct 16, 2006 at 09:44 AM Nisht Kein Groise Chuchem Says:

Mr. 9:12, You're a sick puppy.....

Oct 16, 2006 at 09:30 AM Anonymous Says:

anon 9:12,
Please rephrase the first question. It sounds ridiculous even after I translate it into yiddish in my head (like I do with all the language spoken on this board).

Oct 16, 2006 at 09:12 AM Anonymous Says:

Why would hatzola be on a call on Yom Tov in a car accident? Was there a pedestrian involved in this accident?

Oct 16, 2006 at 08:01 AM Anonymous Says:

Re. Hatzolah member was also injured.

B"H Hatzolah member is Home and OK. I spoke to him yesterday in shul after davining. B"H