New York - iPhone to Help Get Rid of Chametz

Published on: April 10, 2011 02:08 PM

New York - Pesach preparations would be far easier if we could clean the house at the touch of a button.

A company has developed an iPhone application to help search for those last scraps of bread.

The free No Chametz app, available for iPhone and iPad, offers users the correct blessings for every stage of Bidukat Chametz (search for chametz) and works as a flashlight during the search.

It also has GPS technology that informs you the exact times by when leavened products must be destroyed and the blessings to say when doing so. The app even links to organizations which will buy your chametz from you before Pesach.

Unfortunately, technology has not yet been developed for an iPhone to track down the afikomen.

Jerusalem - Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu on Sunday said that the Iron Dome system "is a great achievement, thanks to its operators." Netanyahu, who was... New York - Sen. Charles Schumer says New Yorkers could be missing tens of millions dollars in unclaimed tax refunds and college tuition tax credits. Schumer said...

Apr 10, 2011 at 03:02 PM Benjey Says:

Wow i still remember when my Great Great grandfather used the candle without a GPS i must be getting old! by the way does this i phone perform the seder to? I think im gona be very tired this year i will just set it on cruise control and i will text Eliyahu Hanavu when im ready for him.

Apr 10, 2011 at 03:09 PM Berrie Says:

I still like my Blackberry.

Apr 10, 2011 at 03:53 PM Anonymous Says:

Berrie Says:

I still like my Blackberry.

Spoken like someone that never had an iPhone, they do not compare.... It's like dail up Internet and high speed, one is good till you try the other

Apr 10, 2011 at 04:26 PM Anonymous Says:

Its really impossible to understand how how fathers and zeidas ever were able to do yom tovoim without an Iphone and computer. Any rav who tries to assur these devices will get run over by the waves of progress.

Apr 10, 2011 at 05:39 PM Ilu Hootzee Says:

I just saw a 'Pesach Pizza' product in the store by a company called: Dayenu. This is a real product. We have definitely a looong way from Matzo pieces cereal.

Apr 10, 2011 at 06:10 PM Berrie Says:

(Reply to #3): But I really DO love my Blackberry. It does everything. I can email, take pictures, store names and numbers, text, watch the Maccabeats on Youtube..... What's so good about the iPhone?

Apr 10, 2011 at 07:32 PM Wannabe Says: